Servitor has specially-designed functions to support housekeepers, cleaning staff, receptionists and management as they perform their work.
Housekeepers and cleaning staff receive a detailed list showing their assigned rooms and any other assignments.
- An overview of the current status of cleaning at the hotel.
- A personalized list showing assigned rooms and tasks.
- Create and delegate emergency tasks and receive a confirmation that they have been completed.
- Minimize the manual work of handwriting notes and the number of internal calls made.
Reception receives an overview of on-going cleaning and fault-clearance tasks.
- As soon as cleaning staff report a room as completed, its status is updated in the reservation system in real time.
- Create simple fault reports or assignment specifications for other departments.
- Send messages to all staff, regardless of where they are.
The property department receives an overview of all its current tasks and their priority status.
- All tasks are gathered in the same place.
- Seven-day overview of upcoming tasks.
- Schedule recurring tasks.
Management personnel can follow developments at the hotel during the day, no matter where they are.
- Access to reports and statistics that help optimize use of the hotel's resources.
- Check how work is progressing in relation to planning.
- Create and delegate tasks to staff and receive confirmation that they have been completed.