VVX 400 Series Business Media Phones
These color 12-line mid-range Business Media Phones are for today's office workers and call attendants who depend on crystal clear communications during audio conferencing. Give your call attendant a high-quality, cost effective UC solution that will handle their moderate call volume and provide them with the advanced telephony solutions and features they expect from a modern conference room and media phone.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom HD Voice.
- Improve productivity for office staff and cubicle workers via an intuitive larger, color display and easy to use line appearances.
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs - the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 series simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments - deploy VVX 400 series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform.
- Easily integrate with third- party UC and productivity applications for broad, standards-based, open APIs.
- 3.5" TFT (320 x 240).
- 12 lines or speed dial keys.
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset).
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX410).
- Asian character support.
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer.
- 4-way navigation cluster with center “select” key.
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules).
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order "Skype for Business Edition" codes ending in "-019").