VVX 300 Series Business Media Phones
These powerful 6-line entry-level Business Media Phones are for today's cubicle workers that handle a low to moderate volume of calls and need crystal clear communications. Give your cubicle worker the best experience with this high quality UC Business Media Phone. Designed for a broad range of environments for small and medium businesses.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity and voice solutions of Polycom HD Voice.
- Improve productivity for cubicle worker’s and call center operators through an intuitive easy to use user interface.
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs - the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 300 series simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments - deploy VVX 300 series business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform on your desktop phones.
- Easy to integrate with third- party web-based UC and productivity applications for broad, standards based, open APIs.
- Backlit grayscale graphical LCD (208 x 104).
- 6 line or speed dial keys.
- HD Voice up to 7KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset).
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100 or GigE (VVX 310).
- Asian character support.
- Hard Keys: 12-key dial pad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume, messages, hold, transfer.
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key.
- Supports VVX Expansion Module and VVX Color Expansion Module (Expandability up to 3 modules).
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order "Skype for Business Edition" codes ending in "-019").