VVX 201 Business Media Phone
The Polycom VVX 201 business media phone is a two-line SIP phone designed for small businesses and medium-sized organizations delivering HD Voice technology and a wide range of business telephony features.
- Use the VVX 201 is a basic two line desk phone for call centers, retail environments and for shared/common-areas.
- Make more efficient and productive calls with Polycom’s HD Voice technology.
- Deploy the VVX 201 in hosted or premise-based environments.
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs - the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 201 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain.
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments - deploy VVX 201 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform.
- 2 line.
- 132x64 monochrome backlit LCD.
- Polycom HD Voice up to 7 kHz on all audio paths (speaker, handset, headset).
- 2 x ethernet 10/100.
- Hard Keys: 12-key dialpad, home, speaker, mute, headset, volume.
- 4-way navigation cluster with center "select" key.
- Skype for Business and Office 365 Cloud PBX interoperability (order "Skype for Business Edition" codes ending in "-019").