The Polycom SoundStation Duo is a dual-mode conference phone with both analog and VoIP capabilities. This conference speakerphone provides exceptional deployment flexibility and best-in-class investment protection. Designed for small to midsize conference rooms, SoundStation Duo is easy to set up and use. Also, this unified communications system delivers Polycom’s legendary HD audio performance.
Polycom SoundStation Duo provides:
- Best-in-class investment protection - operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP.
- The broadest VoIP interoperability - compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration.
- Strong, robust SIP software - leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features.
- Lower deployment and administration costs - Web-configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server.
- Support for analog and IP telephony platforms.
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms.
- 24x7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog.
- Easy administration with no boot server required.
- Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage.
- Polycom HD Voice technology.
- 2.5mm port for connection to mobile phones and PCs for Internet dialing.