OBi312 Voice Adapters
Polycom OBi312 expands your voice capabilities and keeps you connected at all times by bridging your traditional telephone service and VoIP services. To get started, all you need is a phone, power, an internet connection and traditional phone service. Your voice calls are important so this dedicated device prioritizes your phone calls above other internet traffic to ensure you clearly hear every important word on up to two simultaneous calls. Alternatively, you can send and receive reliable facsimile calls over the Internet with support of the T.38 fax standard and talk on the phone at the same time.
Provide your customers new capabilities with WiFi and Bluetooth
With OBi312, users are not tied to inconvenient phone jack locations. It can be placed anywhere within range of an internet router when used with Polycom’s USB WiFi and Bluetooth accessories.
Simplify deployment & on-going support with PDMS-SP
Through Polycom’s Device Management Services (PDMS-SP) platform, you can save time and hassle by configuring the device without laying a finger on it. Taking in form of a web portal and and API, this secure service lets you provision the device to meet your customer specifications or update them from anyplace with a connection to the Internet. Provide best in class support to your customers by quickly identifying issues and remotely troubleshooting devices.
Simplify your VoIP experience with OBi312. Enjoy all of its features, including:
- Emergency calling services.
- Caller ID.
- 3-way calling.
- Do not disturb.
- Fax support (includes T.38 support for high reliability).
- Active internet connection.
- Analog touch-tone phone.
- (Optional) Active internet phone service subscription with all required SIP credentials to make and receive calls.
- (Optional) A landline/telco service.
- Internet (WAN): 1 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet port (802.3).
- Internet (LAN): 1 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet port (802.3).
- Phone (FXS): 1 x RJ-11 FXS analog phone port.
- Line (FXO): 1 x RJ-11 FXO analog phone port.
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0.
- Reset button: located on bottom of case.
- LEDs: Power/Status, Ethernet Activity (WAN), Ethernet Activity (LAN), Phone, Line.
- LED indications: Power On, Status, Upgrade in Progress Status, Packet RX/TX, Phone Port Status.