Polycom OBi302 expands your service portfolio by enhancing the communication possibilities of home offices with flexibility in voice, fax and modem applications as they transition to the digital communications world. With Polycom, it’s possible to keep analog phones and fax machines and use them with new VoIP services. Simply connect up to 2 analog phones or fax machines, power and internet to the adapter to start transitioning to VoIP services.
Flexible voice and fax applications
- Help home offices maximize current analog investment by keeping up to two analog phones or fax machines and connect them to VoIP services.
- Supports T.38 fax standard so home office users can send or receive reliable facsimile calls over the Internet.
- Prioritizes phone calls above other internet traffic to ensure your customer clearly hears every important word on up to two simultaneous calls.
- Users can multitask by faxing and talking on the phone at the same time.
Provide your customers new capabilities with WiFi and Bluetooth
- The only analog telephone adapters that supports optional WiFi accessory to expand phone placement locations.
- USB Bluetooth accessory pairs a user’s mobile phone so they can place and answer calls using analog phones.
Simplify deployment & on-going support via Polycom OBiTALK service provider portal
- Save time and hassle by configuring the device without laying a finger on it.
- Provision the device to meet your customer specifications.
- Update devices from anyplace with a connection to the Internet.
- Provide best in class support to your customers.
- Quickly identify issues and remotely troubleshoot devices.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Analog Touch Tone Phone.
- Access to Internet Via a Switched Ethernet Port on Home or Office Router.
- (Optional) Active Internet Phone Service Subscription with All Required SIP Credentials to Make & Receive Calls.
- Internet (WAN): 1 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port (802.3).
- Phone (FXS): 2 x RJ-11 FXS Analog Phone Port.
- USB USB 2.0.
- Reset Button: Located on Bottom of Case.
- LEDs: Power/Status, Ethernet Activity (WAN), Ethernet Activity (LAN), Phone 1, Phone 2.
- LED indications: Power On, Status, Upgrade in Progress Status, Packet RX/TX, Phone Port Status.