To get started making calls using your analog phone on VoIP services, all you need is an analog phone, power and a connection to the Internet. Simply connect up to two analog phones or fax machines and internet to the OBi202 and activate your device through the Polycom OBiTALK portal to start making and receiving calls in minutes. Your voice calls are important so this dedicated device prioritizes your phone calls above other internet traffic to ensure you clearly hear every important word on up to two simultaneous calls. Alternatively, you can send and receive reliable facsimile calls over the Internet with support of the T.38 fax standard and talk on the phone at the same time.
Why should I choose Polycom OBi202?
- Only VoIP adapters that supports Google Voice communication services.
- Put your phone anywhere in your house with the only VoIP adapter that supports optional WiFi accessory.
- Connect up to 2 analog phone or fax machine to transition your voice communications to the digital world.
- Easily configure up to 4 VoIP services, including E911, in minutes through the Polycom OBiTALK portal.
- Active Internet Connection.
- Analog Touch Tone Phone.
- Access to Internet Via a Switched Ethernet Port on Home or Office Router.
- (Optional) Active Internet Phone Service Subscription with All Required SIP Credentials to Make & Receive Calls.
- Internet (WAN): 1 x 10/100BaseT Ethernet Port (802.3).
- Phone (FXS): 2 x RJ-11 FXS Analog Phone Port.
- USB USB 2.0.
- Reset Button: Located on Bottom of Case.
- LEDs: Power/Status, Ethernet Activity (WAN), Ethernet Activity (LAN), Phone 1, Phone 2.
- LED indications: Power On, Status, Upgrade in Progress Status, Packet RX/TX, Phone Port Status.