Show the presentation that you’ve spent countless hours working on exactly the way you want, whether it’s from your laptop, tablet or any other device. From the moment you walk into a meeting room, Pano lets you connect with a quick touch, requiring no special apps or cables. Connect Pano to any monitor and simultaneously stream up to four sources of content there. And just imagine every meeting room, huddle space and social area transforming into a creative hub with the help of Pano.
Pano delivers unparalleled value to your business through ease-of-connection, investment protection and secure software management. Start with a standard HD display for sharing wireless content and upgrade to multi-touch with a simple USB cable when necessary. Extending the content experience remotely can be done easily with tight integration with your video conferencing systems. Plus, free your IT staff for more important tasks and allow them to securely manage deployments from anywhere over a secure browser interface.
- Support robust wireless sharing technologies for easy connections through Miracast and Apple AirPlay.
- Ensure a quick and easy connection in seconds with Bluetooth signaling.
- See every detail in crystal-clear 4K, 60fps, RGB:4:4:4 resolution and color depth.
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano.
- Get fully interactive collaboration by connecting Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable.
- Experience an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom and pan images or even live video.
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard and save from your Pano app.
- Get worry-free wired and wireless network connections with 802.1x support.
- Ensure data protection from malicious attacks with encrypted media streams.
- Create and manage your organizational device certificates from the web interface.
- Ensure user data integrity similar to secure online banking with TLS and strong cipher suite support.
- Certify device and client software through industry-standard cryptographic signatures.