EagleEye Producer changes the face of video collaboration through automatic, intimate framing of meeting participants. Utilizing the latest in facial recognition, the system continually views the room and seamlessly commands the EagleEye Camera (sold separately) to appropriately frame the users with subtle pan, tilt, zoom technology. End users are delivered an unsurpassed experience that allows them to concentrate on the task at hand and not the technology.
Hands-free camera operation that improves the user experience and delivers key analytical data to the business
- Ideal for small to medium-sized meeting rooms, giving users an affordable telepresence experience without manual intervention.
- Automatically locates meeting participants and, through face-finding, accurately crops their images appropriately.
- Powerful analytics provide a level of visibility into the video room usage like never before.
- Is not confined to historic camera tracking limitations like fixed-camera presets or unnatural IR transmitters.
- Interoperability with current investments in room systems and cameras can easily be upgraded in minutes with a single cable.
- Makes training more engaging which translates into better retention of information.
The power of EagleEye Producer doesn’t stop at the conference room door. With EagleEye™ Producer, IT administrators can download powerful analytics that can be used to measure the return on investment of video collaboration. During each session, the system will produce data showing the number of participants in video collaboration sessions. This information can be used in calculating usage and ROI.
- Easily update your existing Group Series 310, 500, and 700 video-enabled rooms with the EagleEye Producer with a single cable and optional mounting system.
- Download and utilize Call Detail Records from your RealPresence Resource Manager for tracking the number of video participants.
- Plan meeting room utilization based on the actual trend data for each space.
- Supporting the full range of room-based cameras from Polycom with the EagleEye III and EagleEye IV cameras.
- Simultaneously improve user satisfaction and reduce IT help tickets with hands-free camera operation.
- Supports face-tracking up to 19.68 feet / 6 meters.