EagleEye Director II
Stop settling for a one-size-fits-all view of your conference room. EagleEye Director II takes video conferencing and conference room web cameras to the next level, with people tracking technology as it automatically zooms in on an active speaker without the use of a remote control or camera presets.
For larger meetings, two systems can be connected via Cascading Mode to ensure every part of the meeting is in view by improving accuracy and range. With meeting participants no longer worrying about staying in the camera view or interrupting the flow of conversation to handle the remote control, they can spend 100% of their time in meetings focusing on the bigger issue-solving critical business problems.
Automatic People-Tracking Technology
Now meeting participants can concentrate on the meeting and let EagleEye Director II do all the heavy lifting to make the experience intimate and productive through the video conference camera.
- Eliminate manual camera operation.
- Clearly identify everyone in a room.
- Zoom in on active speaker.
- Improved range and accuracy with Cascading Mode.
Experience the benefits of video conferencing with the ability to see speakers up close for an engaging, natural meeting experience.
- See vital nonverbal cues up close.
- Maintain context with a smaller view of the entire room while a speaker is shown up close.
- Seamlessly switches the view from speaker to speaker with TV-production quality.
- See multiple angles of the room with Cascading Mode, for more natural and immersive meetings.
Intelligent Data Analytics
Powerful data analytics to measure your return on investment when used with Polycom RealPresence Group Series and RealPresence Clariti.
- Count the number of participants during video conference camera calls for stronger understanding of video adoption.
- Monitor room usage to ensure that automated conferences are being attended and not running in empty rooms.
- Use for real-estate allocation and resource optimization.
- Compatible with Polycom RealPresence Group Series with 6.1 software or above.
- Compatible Skype for Business video conference camera systems: Microsoft Surface Hub (55" and 84"), Skype for Business 2015 and Lync 2013 client running on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- Supports people-tracking up to 10m (32.8 feet) of each EagleEye Director II.
- Uses 2 EagleEye IV 12x cameras.
- Small physical footprint - 11.14” x 21.57” x 5.5” (H x W x D).
- Wall-mount bracket included.
- 1 x mini-HDCI out to video system.
- 2 x USB 2.0.
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo line-in.
- 1 x HDMI in.
- 1 x HDMI out.