Meraki MR53E AC Cloud Managed AP
Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 access point with external antenna connectors for challenging RF and high-density deployments.
Ideal use cases
- Performance-critical wireless LANs.
- High-density environments.
- Challenging RF scenarios.
- Focused coverage and flexible deployments.
- 4 radios: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, dual-band WIDS/WIPS, and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- 4-stream 802.11ac Wave 2 (MU-MIMO), up to 2.5 Gbps dual aggregate frame rate.
- 6 × external RP-TNC antenna connectors.
- 1 × Gigabit Ethernet port.
- 1 × 2.5 Gbps Multigigabit Ethernet port.
- PoE: 802.3at (compatible with 802.3af).
- AC adapter available.
- Network-wide visibility and control.
- Integrated analytics, reporting, and anomaly detection across networks.
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment.
- Seamless firmware updates.
- Redundancy and security built into cloud architecture.
- Location analytics: measure visitor capture rate, visit length, and repeat visit rate over time and across sites.
- Real-time and historical AP event data across radios.
- Global L7 traffic analytics reporting per device, network, and application.
- 802.1X and native Active Directory integration.
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics.
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall.
- Identity-based group policies.
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC).
- 1-click secure guest access.
- Guest isolation firewall.
- Customizable splash pages.
- Integrated Facebook and Google login.
- Cisco ISE integration for guest access and BYOD posturing.
- Dual-concurrent radios with MU-MIMO support.
- Radios optimized for rate-vs-range performance.
- Third radio dedicated to security and RF management.
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view.
- Cloud-based automatic RF optimization.
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classifies hundreds of applications.
- Create per-application bandwidth limits.
- Prioritize productivity apps.
- Restrict or block recreational traffic.
- Create device-specific firewall rules.
- Monitor and track device inventory.
- Deploy applications and enforce security settings.
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) and Mobility Device Management (MDM) integration.