Meraki MR33 Cloud Managed Wireless AP
Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 2x2:2 MU-MIMO Access Point with dedicated security and RF management radio as well as integrated Bluetooth Low Energy beacon and scanning radio.
Ideal use cases
- General use wireless.
- 3 radios: 2.4 and 5 GHz, dual-band WIDS/WIPS.
- 2-stream 802.11ac and 802.11n, up to 1.3 Gbps.
- Integrated BLE radio.
- 2x2 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2.
- Up to 1.3 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate.
- 802.3af PoE compatible.
- Network-wide visibility and control.
- Self-provisioning for rapid deployment.
- Automatic reporting.
- Seamless firmware updates.
- 802.1X integration.
- Air Marshal: real-time WIPS with forensics.
- Stateful Layer 3-7 firewall.
- Identity-based group policies.
- Built-in antivirus scan (NAC).
- 1-click secure guest access.
- Guest isolation firewall.
- Customizable splash pages.
- Dual-concurrent, 2-stream MIMO radios.
- Third radio dedicated to security and RF management.
- Built-in real-time RF spectrum view.
- Cloud-based automatic RF optimization.
Layer 7 traffic shaping
- Classify hundreds of applications automatically.
- Create per-application bandwidth limits.
- Prioritize productivity apps.
- Restrict recreational traffic.
- Self-configuring, self-optimizing mesh.
- High performance multi-radio routing protocols.
- Extends coverage to hard-to-wire areas.
- Self-heals after cable or switch failures.
- Create device-specific firewall rules.
- Deploy applications and updates.
- Troubleshoot issues with built-in RDP.