Industrial Wireless Access Points
Extend IoT connectivity beyond the outdoor area to industrial and hazardous environments.
Access connectivity anywhere
Our industrial access points are designed to provide resilient WiFi wherever you need them.
Extend WiFi to industrial environments
Highly scalable WiFI coverage delivers enterprise grade connectivity to IoT devices even in the harshest environments.
Ignore the elements
All our access points are purpose-built to deliver reliable connectivity in extreme temperatures.
Cisco Catalyst IW6300 Heavy Duty Series Access Points
- Designed for Class I Division 2 hazardous locations.
- Intelligence with intent-based networking to the IoT Edge and IOx support.
- Partner IoT modules for WirelessHART, ISA100.
- Cisco DNA Assurance for network management.
Cisco 6300 Series Embedded Services Access Points
- Embed resilient Cisco WiFi into your hardware.
- Extend intent-based networking to your solutions.
- IOx support for intelligence at the edge.
- Cisco DNA Assurance for worry-free network management.
Cisco Industrial Wireless 3700 Series
- Industrial, outdoor 802.11ac wireless.
- Designed and certified for extreme environments.
- Rail - rolling stock, shock and vibration certified.
- Chipset with best-in-class RF architecture.
Cisco Aironet 1550 Series
- Class I Division 2 certified for hazardous locations.
- 802.11n with intelligence to mitigate RF interference.
- Options for WirelessHART and ISA100 connectivity.