800 Series Industrial Integrated Services Routers
IoT gateways with simple management and edge application execution. Cisco 800 Industrial Integrated Services Routers are compact and designed for harsh environments. Use them to oversee a variety of Internet of Things (IoT) gateway tasks.
Cisco 800 Series offer:
- Distribution automation.
- Pipeline and roadway infrastructure monitoring.
- Highly secure connectivity for remote assets.
- Management of fleet vehicles.
- Mass transit applications.
- Connecting all areas of business.
Features and capabilities
Cisco 800 Series Industrial Integrated Services Routers offer highly secure connectivity across 4G LTE wireless networks. The 800 Series routers are powered by Cisco IOS, delivering simple management, resilient communications, and durable security. All 800 Series routers offer integrated 4G LTE wireless WAN connectivity. The 829 router also provides highly secure wireless LAN connectivity.
- Easily and rapidly deployable.
- Highly available, highly secure communications.
- Reliable operations.
- Designed for machine-to-machine (M2M) communication and for mobile vehicle communication in harsh environmental conditions.
- Designed to withstand hostile environments, tolerating a wide temperature range.
These industrialized routers deliver enterprise-class features -- including highly secure data, voice, and video communications - to stationary and mobile network nodes across wired and wireless links. They can deliver enterprise-grade, wireline-like functionality, such as:
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN).
- Quality of service (QoS) for cellular.
- Multi-Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF) for cellular.
- Cisco IOx for the 809 and 829 routers, delivering edge application execution across IoT networks.
The gateways also support Cisco IOx Software, providing an open, extensible environment for executing applications at the network edge. They can enhance other Cisco IoT products across multiple industries, including transportation, manufacturing, electrical utilities, and others.