Smart-UPS® VT offers centralized 3 Phase UPS power protection with the reliability of the award winning Smart-UPS family. Ideal for small data centers, large retail stores, regional offices, and dense power requirements, the Smart-UPS VT includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability. The rack mounted version maximizes valuable floor space by incorporating UPS, power distribution, and additional battery capacity in a single rack. Low cost of ownership is achieved through best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure - wires, transformers, and generators due the Smart-UPS VT's Soft Start feature.
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
- Alpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Ensures compatibility with different input frequencies.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
Total Cost of Ownership:
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Reduces installation costs by eliminating the need for an external mechanical bypass.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Delivers higher availability through redundant batteries.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Enables pre-installation UPS staging and testing and faster installation.
- Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.