Galaxy 3500 UPS
Galaxy 3500 UPS offers compact 3 Phase UPS power protection for commercial and technical facilities as well as industrial applications.The Galaxy 3500 includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability. The parallel capability for redundancy and capacity, new optional bypass panels, and extended run battery frames provide increased flexibility. Low cost of ownership is achieved through best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure - wires, transformers, and generators. The built in Network Management Card with temperature monitoring provides remote UPS power monitoring and management through a simple interface.
- Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Enables quick and simple replacement of air filters.
- Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency.
- Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
Total Cost of Ownership:
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Small UPS footprint provides maximum usage of valuable electrical room floorspace.
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.