Galaxy 300 UPS
The Galaxy 300 3 Phase UPS provides trusted and reliable power supply protection for small data centers, commercial buildings and technical facilities. The on-line double conversion topology supplies true isolation between input and output with a zero transfer time. Up to 30 minutes of integrated battery backup, internal mechanical bypass and parallel capability allows for higher levels of availability. Remote and local monitoring/management capability is achieved through a simple Web/SNMP interface and a user friendly display available in 14 languages. Both three to three (3:3) and three to single (3:1) phase configurations are available for convenient power distribution. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access for ease of maintenance in confined spaces.
- Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy.
- Allows installation of two independent power sources with the option of hot stand-by configuration to provide redundancy for mission critical applications.
- Required for full coverage of factory warranty.
- Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Designed to provide an optimized price/performance ratio, a number of exceptional features have been carefully selected to optimize both performance and cost benefits.
- Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Provides complete remote monitoring and control of the UPS. Enables you to monitor remote UPS's from a web browser or industry standard Network Management System.
- Certifies that electronic devices don't contain hazardous metals and flame retardants.