OXO Connect is a new generation of robust, connected and converged communication platforms, entirely dedicated to small and medium businesses. The cornerstone of ALE's SMB offering, OXO Connect (formerly known as OmniPCX Office RCE) is easy to install, use and maintain. It meets all SMB communications needs, from 5 to 300 users.
The OXO Connect platform is a hybrid model that's ready for the cloud, and is at the heart of our feature-rich SMB offering that includes:
- Scalable collaboration with Rainbow cloud service.
- A complete range of wireline and wireless phones.
- A range of desktop applications to increase productivity.
- Enhanced off-site mobility to keep users connected anywhere, anytime.
- Customer welcome from simple voicemail to integrated call routing and professional greetings.
- Single network infrastructure for voice and data services.
- Extend your business communications as you grow, with additional users and new cloud-based, collaboration services.
- Offer an outstanding customer experience by improving first call resolution and decision-making.
- Benefit from rapid return on investment by leveraging analog and digital connectivity.
- Reduce costs by leveraging a single IP network for voice and data wherever you can.
- Protect your investment with a 100% Alcatel-Lucent lab-tested and validated SMB solution from phone-to-cloud.
- Scalable hybrid cloud communications.
- Advanced business phones and enterprise-grade collaboration services.
- Hybrid analog, digital, IP, SIP endpoints and trunks (OXO Connect).
- 100% IP Connectivity (OXO Connect Evolution).
- Reliable solution including on-premise LAN, WLAN, phones and appliance connected to a cloud service.