CAT-M1/NB-IoT Pressure Level Sensor
Supplied with a pressure level sensor, the battery powered intrinsically safe liquid level logger is suitable for monitoring tank levels.
- Liquid pressure level sensor.
- Fuel (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, other).
- Oil and waste oil, lubricants, coolants, additives.
- Water, chemicals (subject to compatibility).
- Fixed or mobile.
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement.
- 0.3 bar / 5m cable provided as standard. Other sensor options available on request.
Pressure level sensor Benefits:
- Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring application.
- Highly configurable server reporting interval from hourly to once per month.
- 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval.
- Optimize delivery or collections.
- Programmable Alarms (High level - Low levels - Rate of level change (fill or drain).
- Reports local temperature, radio signal strength, and battery level.
- External antenna option for underground locations.
- Remote re-configurability.
- Plug and play installation.
- Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole.
- ATEX approved, International compliance.