TEK 871 LTE
CAT-M1/NB-IoT/2G ATEX ultrasonic tank level monitor
Tekelek’s Ultrasonic LTE CAT-M1/NB-IoT is a configurable battery operated ultrasonic tank level monitor with an integrated Cellular modem supporting GSM (2G), LTE CAT-M1 & NB-IoT networks.
The Tekelek LTE CAT-M1/NB-IoT/2G ATEX approved Ultrasonic level monitor uses ultrasonic technology to measure the inventory level of your tank and communicates this data to a remote server/backend of your choice.
- ATEX approved sensors for liquid level measurement in intrinsically safe installations (Fuel – oil, Kerosene, Diesel - Lubricants - Additives - Other hazardous/non hazardous - DEF / Adblue - Coolants - Water - Waste Oil - Wastewater - Chemicals).
- Ultrasonic monitor for fixed, portable and underground tanks.
- Ensure continued supply.
- Optimize delivery or collections.
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement.
Ultrasonic Tank Level monitor Benefits:
- Ultrasonic level monitor giving accurate, reliable tank level monitoring.
- Programmable data reporting interval.
- Remote configurability.
- 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval.
- Easy to install.
- Minimum 1 year warranty on all ultrasonic level monitors.
- CE Conformance, ROHS and PTCRB Compliant.
- International Approvals.
- Programmable alarms (Full alert - Empty alert - Spill alert (bunded tanks) - Fill alert - Low and High levels - 24/7 Monitoring - Reports local temperature, radio signal strength, and battery level - External antenna option for underground locations - Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole).
- Reports local temperature, radio signal strength, and battery level.
- External antenna option for underground locations.
- Ultrasonic level monitor mounting/attachment options – wall/pole.