LPG tank monitor NB-IoT/CAT-M1 Logger Exi
With flexible sensor/meter connection options, the battery powered Intrinsically safe LPG logger is suitable for monitoring fuel tanks levels and flow rate. The Tekelek ATEX approved LPG tank monitor – NB-IoT/CAT-M1 Logger Exi uses ultrasonic technology to monitor fuel tanks levels and flow rates. With flexible sensor/meter connection options, the battery powered Intrinsically safe LPG logger can measure the liquid level of your tank and then communicates this data to a remote server.
- LPG tank monitor with dial-gauge position measurement.
- Rochester R3D/Twin-site Senior/Junior.
- Pressure sensor based vented tank liquid level monitoring.
- Kerosene, Diesel, Gasoline.
- Oils/Waste Oils.
- Other hazardous/non hazardous.
- Utility meters/Flow meters.
- LPG tank monitor with pulse output accumulation and reporting.
- Fixed or mobile.
- Vented or pressurized.
- Tank size limited only by the capability of the sensor connected.
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement.
- Configurable reporting schedule and alarms.
LPG Tank Monitor Benefits:
- Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring application.
- Highly configurable server reporting interval from hourly to once per month.
- 28 slot logger with configurable logging interval.
- Optimize delivery or collections(Programmable Alarms - High level - Low levels).
- Rate of level change (fill or drain).
- Reports local temperature, RSSI, and battery level.
- External antenna option for underground locations.
- LPG tank monitor remote re-configurability.
- Plug and play installation.
- Mounting/attachment options – wall/pole.
- ATEX approved, CE Conformance and ROHS Compliant.