LoRa LPG Tank Level Monitor – Propane level measurement
Our Intrinsically Safe certified LoRa LPG Tank Level Monitor is a flexible and configurable battery operated ultrasonic level monitor with an 868Mhz integrated LoRaWAN radio.
- LPG/Propane tank dial-gauge position measurement.
- Rochester R3D/Twin-site Senior/Junior.
- Tanks – Fixed or Mobile, Vented or Pressurized, Underground.
- Optimize delivery or collections.
- Spot and continuous inventory measurement.
- 868 MHz LoRa Ultrasonic Level Sensor with 24/7 monitoring.
- Configurable reporting schedule and low and high level alarms.
LoRa LPG Tank Level Monitor Benefits:
- Accurate, reliable tank level reporting to server monitoring.
- LoRaWAN Communication.
- Spot and continuous inventory management.
- Rochester gauge compatible.
- Low powered Rochester hall effect interface.
- Accurate to 4%.
- Reports local temperature and battery level.
- Measures approximately 5%-95% of tank capacity.
- Remote re-configurability.
- Conforms to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU for hazardous locations.
- Minimum 1 year warranty.
- Up to 15 years battery life.
- CE Conformance and ROHS Compliant.
- Cost effective for large scale deployment.
- LoRa LPG Tank Level Monitor that is easy to install and commission.